Online Card Game Tricks: How to Play Blackjack
Blackjack, also known as 21, is one of the most popular card games in casinos. It is very simple and easy to master. Also, it brings a lot of fun to players. Now follow us to understand how to play Blackjack and enjoy the games.
Aces are valued as 1 point or 11 points. Cards two to ten are worth its face value. Jacks, Queens, and Kings are valued at 10 points. You can also know more detailed information about Basic Strategy of Blackjack to help you much more familiar with this game.
Asia Live Betting Tutorial: Blackjack Basic Rules
1. A dealer will act as the house and deal the cards out. All gamers are players.
2. The game between the dealer and every player is independent, which means that the dealer could lose to player A but win player B in the same game.
3. When the player has two cards face up, while the dealer has one face down and one face up, the dealer will ask the players in clockwise order whether they would like to have another card (the card will be dealt face up).
4. Only when one player has decided not to have another card will the dealer proceed to ask the next player.
5. The dealer has to continue drawing cards until they reach a total of 17.
6. When the player’s hand total is more than 21, all cards should be revealed and the chips belong to the dealer.
7. When the player’s hand total is 21, the hole card should be revealed immediately, and the dealer will pay double.
Busting is when the hand total is over 21. The one who busts first loses. If the player busts first, the player loses even if the dealer also busts afterwards.
(2) Black Jack
A value of 21 from two cards (an ace and a 10 valued card) is called a Black Jack. Player who have these two cards will become the winner.
There’s another important reason why Blackjack can be one of the most popular games in casinos. That is, many players will study the card counting rules of Blackjack to increase their chances of winning. For this, we teach you how to win big!
Tell You a Secret to Win Blackjack Big
>> Introduction to Basic Judgement of Blackjack in Asia Casino Games